iSign Digital Signature Software
iSign offers a simple, fast and secure solution to signing documents internally. It can sign all common file formats as well as any document that can be sent to a printer, and guarantees that a document, once signed, is fully sealed and unchangeable. To see how it works with the most popular document types, view our simple step-by-step guides in this video playlist. If your document format is not immediately supported, then it can be after being easily converted to a PDF format.
For years we have dreamed of the paperless office. Many technologies have been introduced to try and achieve this; document management for effective storage of data, workflow to improve processes, databases to hold client information… the list goes on. All of these systems hit the paper barrier when a document needs to be signed or approved; we print the document and sign it. We are left with a complete, but analogue document in a digital world. To return to digital we then scan the document back into the digital arena, but probably file the paper as it is the original. The process introduces many issues and costs.
- Printing remains an expensive business process, particularly if printing in colour.
- Manual signing of documents is relatively time consuming particularly if the document has to be routed to a second signer.
- The cost of scanning is rarely costed but tends to be a time consuming process.
- When a document is scanned and the paper filed you create two copies of the signed document which can cause problems in legal cases.
- If the paper copy is deemed to be the original it is very difficult to protect it in terms of disaster recovery. An electronic document can easily be backed up and archived. A paper document is always susceptible to water or fire damage.
- A paper document can easily be altered, with no obvious evidence, after a signature is applied.
- Using iSign overcomes all of these issues and massively reduces cost.
Simply add a signature field to your document and double click to sign. iSign will provide a secure digital signature that is automatically embedded in your document, sealing it and proving that you signed it. Once signed anyone can verify that you signed the document, it has not changed and that you intended to sign it. No paper has been printed or scanned and you are left with a single version of the original document that can easily be backed up.
Today’s business processes are largely electronic. Creating an electronic document, only to have to print a paper copy for obtaining signatures, to then have to rescan the document to send it to the recipient forces your business to spend valuable time, effort and resources on printing, posting, scanning and storing paper documents. This process is long-winded, outdated and unnecessary and can be solved with just the click of a button.
signOff is the world’s first offshore, cloud based digital signatures software. This means that you can sign your documents with the click of a button at any time, anywhere, on whatever device is most convenient to you.
Unlike other signature solutions that store data in the USA, signOff is based in the Channel Islands, therefore providing an offshore service that is beyond the jurisdiction of these data access laws. Moreover, your data is not ‘stored’ or duplicated. Instead, a thumbnail imprint of your signature passes through the cloud. We will not hold your documents, ensuring that you retain 100% confidentiality and control over your own data.
signOff digital signatures are based on public key infrastructure (PKI) technology and guarantee signer identity and intent, data integrity and the non-repudiation of signed documents. The digital signatures cannot be copied, tampered with or altered. Because signatures are based on standard PKI technology they can be validated by anyone without the need for proprietary verification software.